• We recycle and our recycling is collected by TOR2. Should you wish to find out more, please visit their website: tor2.co.uk
• We use enzyme based cleaning products supplied by Norwex and the vegan product Astonish on our shower doors and mirrors.
• We serve locally sourced food as far as we can. Eggs are from Fenton Poultry Farm which is on the Devon / Somerset border.
Please visit their website to find out about their eggs: fentonpoultry.co.uk
• Our sausages and bacon are from Churston Farm Shop which is just a few miles from Earlston House. We are the only hotel that Churston Farm supplies in Paignton. You may wish to visit their website: churstontraditionalfarmshop.org
Or even better, visit the shop! Their homemade cakes are second to none.!
• Although many of our drinks come from Booker, we are very proud to stock products from our local brewery, Bays Brewery, Paignton. These sell well as they are a quality product. We sell their Devon Dumpling Ale (5.1%), Windfall Cider (4.7%) and Devon Rock Lager (4.5%). baysbrewery.co.uk
• We also stock Bad Fagin’s Apple Pie Moonshine which is distilled in Exeter.
• We hope to be growing our own tomatoes this year. Otherwise our tomatoes and mushrooms come from our local wholesaler, Booker.